Amit Bhardwaj, Founder & CEO of GainBitcoin is a successful entrepreneur and Bitcoin visionary who strongly believes in the promise of crypto currencies and financial technologies. As a commitment to the community, Amit intends to nurture a generation of bright, young minds who will become catalysts of innovation in the financial technology space.
With this objective, GainBitcoin is proud to offer scholarships to deserving students from technical /engineering/computer science/IT streams of education at the undergrad or post grad level.
Scholarships worth $10,000 each will be awarded for one academic year and can be used at any accredited public, private, technical college or university across the world. A minimum of two awards will be made each year.
- Students currently enrolled or intending to enroll in an accredited undergraduate or post-graduate program at a technical institution (Engineering, Computer Science, IT)
- Applicant must have a good academic record with a minimum 2.0 GPA
- Applicants must submit a short 300-word original essay in English (presented in writing, or video or audio) on the Future of Cryptocurrencies
The amount awarded per recipient is $10,000 per academic year, split evenly between each semester. Scholarships may be used for paying the tuition fees at any accredited public, private, or community college or university. Each academic year two new recipients will be selected. Past recipients are not eligible to receive the award more than once.
August 25, 2017
How to Apply
Applicants must send an email to [email protected] with the following details:
- Full Name:
- Phone Number:
- Institute Name:
- Course/ Major:
- Expected Graduation Month /Year
- Link to video or audio essay (if applicable)
- Written essay to be attached to email as a single PDF file
Scholarships will be awarded after subjective assessment of all the essays,so applicants are advised to be lucid and creative in their expression.
Scholarship recipient will need to provide phone verification of identity before the award is granted. Recipient’s name and photo may be used in promotional material for the GainBitcoin Scholarship Program.